A child must be 5 years old before September 1, 2022 to enter Kindergarten.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD ONLINE.
We will be scheduling our Kindergarten Screenings/Assessments for
August 1st, between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm at College Square Elementary. This is an opportunity for us to meet your child and begin to get to know them as a person and a learner, and to process
the required enrollment paperwork
To sign up for your child's assessment appointment time,
please click on the button below.
On the day of the assessment you will need to bring your child and all the Required Documents from the list below.
The following REQUIRED documents will need to be presented prior to the start of school. You will receive more information about this via e-mail:
- Your Child's Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records (Click Here for the PA requirements)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State ID
- Lease/Rental Agreement or Deed/Mortgage Statement
- One Proof of residency from the list below showing current address
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water bills only)
- Most Current Tax Record (within one (1) year)
- Payroll Stub (within sixty (60) days)
- Post Office Change of Address From
- Completed Home Language Survey
- Completed Physical and Dental Forms
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Early Intervention Plan (if applicable)
*The District may require that more than one form of
residency confirmation be provided.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM OUR
At the time of registration you may request a meeting with the school nurse to discuss your child's general health or any possible concerns. All students are required by the State of Pennsylvania to have proof of immunizations upon entry into school. Medical and dental examination forms can be submitted throughout the year. Prior examinations are acceptable if they are within six months of the start of the school year. Your doctor can simply fill out the provided form based on that prior exam. Please make every attempt to bring these forms with you on the day of your child's assessment or at the very latest on the first day of school.
If you have any questions regarding Kindergarten Enrollment,
please call 724-774-0250 ext. 4809.