APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED - DEADLINE 4/13/18
Thank you to the seniors who have submitted applications.
Scholarships will be awarded at the Academic Awards Night on Wednesday, May 23.
Invitations will be mailed to scholarship recipients.
The Beaver Area School District Education Foundation is pleased to announce the 2017-18 Scholarship Awards Program. The Foundation manages 33 endowed funds, each of which was established to serve a specific purpose, and from which scholarships will be awarded to seniors attending Beaver Area Senior High School.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
- Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must plan to attend a proprietary or trade school, two (2)-year community college, or four (4)-year college or university.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of their Guidance Counselor on the application attesting that they are qualified for this scholarship program.
- Applications must be received by the Beaver Area School District Education Foundation no later than April 13, 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the Beaver Area School District Education Foundation Scholarship Committee, in cooperation with faculty and administration. The scholarships will be awarded during the school district's annual Academic Awards Night on May 23. A formal invitation will be sent and scholarship winners should plan to attend.