Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
Lease/Rental Agreement or Deed/Mortgage Statement
- Lease must be signed by parent/guardian and landlord & show dates of occupancy.
- Mortgage documents must show parent/guardian name(s) and address.
One Proof of residency from the list below
**Must show current address**
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water bills only)
- Most Current Tax Record (within one (1) year)
- Payroll Stub (within sixty (60) days)
- Post Office Change of Address Form
Non-Resident Moving to District
If you are a Non-Resident moving to the district within 30 days of the first day of school, please fill out the Non-Resident Moving Form. This form is located on the right-hand side of our New Student Enrollment page under Downloadable Enrollment Document.
The district may require that more than
one form of residency confirmation be provided.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED
Parent/Guardian’s Valid Driver's License or State ID
Completed Physical (Required for grades K, 6, 11)
Dental Forms (Required for grades K, 3, 7)
Custody Papers (if applicable)
Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
From Student's previous school
- Transcript (Grades 9-12 only)
- Latest Report Card (Grades 9-12 only)
We look forward to having your child(ren)
in the Beaver Area School District!