Food Service

Food Service

Director of Food Services

(724) 774-0250 ext. 5301

[email protected]

Free Breakfast for ALL students 

for the 2023-2024 school  year!

During the 2023-2024 school year, Beaver Area School District will provide free breakfasts for all enrolled students. 

Additionally, students identified as eligible for reduced-price lunches will not be charged for their lunch. 

If you have questions or need information, please contact Lindsay Huff, Food Services Director at (724) 774-0250 ext. 5301

Click Your School to Access a Printable Menu! 


Nutritional Information

Payment for Student Lunch Accounts


Free and Reduced Lunch Program Information

All Sponsors must inform families about the availability and location of free meals for students via the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Sponsors are required to conduct SFSP outreach before the end of the academic school year to ensure that eligible families are informed of the availability and location of SFSP meals. This is required even if the Sponsor is not participating in the SFSP.

*Schools or families may use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:

•  Call 211
•  Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
•  Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
•  Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779.
•  Use the website: 
•  Use the site locator for smartphones -

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:
    [email protected]

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Free & Reduced Lunch Information

Wellness Information

For District Information on our Wellness Policy, visit our Wellness Information Page.
© 2024. Beaver Area School District.  All Rights Reserved
View text-based website