Beaver Area School District has an established full-time and part-time cyber program available to students in grades K-12. With more than 10 years of experience in online programming, Beaver is proud to continue to offer this option to its families. While our District believes that nothing replaces the engaging experience a student receives in the traditional classroom setting, we also understand that there a few reasons a family may require a fully or partially online education.
What does BASD offer?
- More than 50 course options to meet the needs of our students
- Beaver area faculty, who already know our students and their needs,
teach our courses
- Aligned curriculum with Beaver Area courses to allow for transition
to and from the traditional classroom as needed or desired
- Additional support for students with IEPs, GIEPs, and 504s a single
platform for learning through Edgenuity
- Familiarity – most secondary students have already experienced
an Edgenuity course
- Diploma from Beaver County's #1 rated School District
- Flexibility of go-at-your-own pace schooling
REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING OPTIONS
When registering please make sure to choose what virtual option you would like.
(Full Cyber/Part Time Cyber/Full Cyber with Schoology)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 7, 2020.
Please check out the links below of sample Edgenuity Virtual Lessons: